Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Grey Wolf

The Polar Bear
The Snowy Owl

The Chickadee
 
  
The Caribou

 
 available as 5" x 5" prints...
 ... and 9"x 9" prints

Canadian Wildlife Winter series - pencil sketches

These past few weeks I have been working by hand, which is something I haven't done in a very long time.  Since the kids were born I found working on the computer easier and more convenient (since they can't get into anything!).  But I've missed working with traditional tools, this one being the most basic, then pencil :) It's made me very happy and given me something new to show you!

I am selling these as prints on my Etsy store.  I am also in the process of making fabric versions for you sewers out there. I think they would make fun winter themed throw pillows or shoulder bags. I will keep you all posted on the fabric versions. 

I might also use them in a freebie download of Christmas and Holiday gift tags for this site later this month...

(All prints are on Hahnemuhle fine art Inkjet paper.  It's made with bamboo and cotton, is a warm white, archival grade acid free paper. Because it is bamboo paper it is also made out of a renewable resource so earth friendly too!
Prints fit the RIBBA frames at Ikea, for under 10$.)

Check out the store here :) 

Celeste xo

No comments: