Thursday, October 18, 2012

Echo Halloween paper toys - digital, paper

Hello everyone, it's been a busy month, lots of work (hooray!) and family stuff.  Since I haven't had a lot of time to do any freebies, I though Halloween would be my perfect excuse to push aside some work and do a little something with Echo for all those of you who continue to visit and encourage me.
There are two different Echos in costume. And one that is Echo without a costume (not in photo) to download the pattern please click on the following links for the two page pdf.

Echo in Mummy costume


Echo in skeleton costume


Echo as herself

Thank you, and enjoy! (if you take cute pictures of your paper Echo send them my way, I'd love to see them and might even post them with your permission!).

Celeste

No comments: