Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer break business cards - digital design

It's the end of the school year, and to help keep my little one's social calendar full (and me sane) I've made these business cards for her. Now, I was a little reluctant at first, only because I don't want her info out there in the world, so I made an email account just for this purpose, instead of posting any other important info.

Hopefully this will help her keep in touch with her favorite people at her school this summer!

In the near future I think I will make more of these, some with photos, and some with illustrations for sale in my store.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this is genius! you are so clever - I'll have to keep your cards in mind when I start having kids!

Céleste Gagnon said...

:) Thanks Nicole, you are super talented too though, and can see you coming up with something pretty special of your own too!

C.

Laurie A. Conley said...

What a great idea!! I'm sure they would be a success in your store, even for older kids. My daughter would have loved them when she was little. I'm thinking she'd like a version now, and she's in college!